Regional Sales Manager – France
Up to €90k
Are you looking for a new career opportunity within the business with values? A Regional Sales Manager role might be the one for you..
About our Client
The pioneers of metalworking coolants leading the industry with integrity, innovation, technology, and environmental awareness for more than 60 years. With 40,000 tier-one, -two, -three and OEM customers, their highly trained global sales and tech-support experts serve North and South American, European and Asin-Pacific markets. Known worldwide for superior performance, they are approved supplier for specialised industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical parts manufacturers.
To serve as the primary metalworking fluids sales professional in assigned area with the customers & distributors.
- Working closely with Director of Sales to develop sales plans & forecasts for direct sales and distribution network in line with the company’s goals.
- Delivering results on the sales plans & forecasts.
- Understanding the company marketplace.
- Develop business, defining opportunities, and make quick and accurate decisions regarding potential sales.
- Developing new channels to market (distribution, chemical management, integrators, machine-tool builders, etc.).
- Providing technical sales support for company’s products and services to new and existing accounts.
- Staying abreast of all competitor activity in a specific territory, including competitor’s product development, marketing activity, and customer solicitation.
- Updating CRM regularly with new information, email and phone correspondence, pricing and opportunity developments, and job-specific notes as required.
- Seen as enterprising, entrepreneurial, and determined in managing projects, enjoys competition and feels that winning is extremely important.
- A self-starter, who will initiate projects and make independent decisions, tends to take action and go after things rather than waiting, plans work efficiently to meet project deadlines, wants to get things done.
- Must work within the strong ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Knowledge of distribution networks in France.
Interested? Submit your details below, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a callback from our helpful recruitment team.Not quite the role you were looking for? See our lubricant jobs page for more opportunities
+44 113 487 7420