Product Marketing Manager – Lubricants
Recruiting a Product Marketing position for a renowned lubricants manufacturer working
with some of the best regarded and recognised brands in the automotive aftermarket. The
company can offer a fast-paced, varied and rewarding career.
Working closely with colleagues in marketing, product management, operations, sales and
technical you will;
1) Monitor and Evaluate product and group performance,
2) Highlight needs for product additions, amendments and deletions.
3) Implement projects from the marketing plan
4) Conduct competitor, customer and consumer research
5) Relationship manage suppliers
6) Analyse sales performance, volumes and margins
7) Develop business cases where required and evaluate the effectiveness
1) 3 years post graduate experience in Marketing
2) Ideally worked in Product Management for automotive aftermarket or vehicle
manufacturing, mechanics/engineering firms
3) If not from industry Product Management marketing experience is essential.
4) High degree of analytical and commercial acumen
5) Proactive attitude and takes responsibility and ownership
6) Sees solutions to needs and challenges
7) Can work to pressure, fast pace, deadlines
8) Presentation and negotiation skills
+44 113 487 7420