Sales Engineer – Pipeline Inspection
Home based, Germany
In your next job do you want:
- To feel part of a strong company culture, with a team that are ambitious, forward thinking and innovative?
- To work with a company who value promoting from within, giving you ample career progression opportunities?
- To work for a company with the financial resources to continue their growth?
- To know you’ll have access to an abundance of career development opportunities, including participating in professional organizations, key industry conferences and other educational opportunities?
- To receive attractive compensation for your hard work?
Can you offer us?
- In-depth understanding of the pipeline inspection market, particularly inspection services for pipeline, tank and furnace.
- A successful account management track record and experience with EPC, end-users & strategic partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving and application engineering skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively and productively in team settings
- An entrepreneurial work ethic
- The ability to deal with situations, people and problems ethically, with honesty and integrity
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM systems
- The ability to travel throughout assigned territory as necessary – up to 60%
Would you like to be responsible for:
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients?
- Managing and developing (prospecting) client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients?
- Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders – forming contractual relationships.
- Liaising with Account Managers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our current and future customer needs.
- Helping customers through email, phone, online presentations (lunch and learns), screen-share and ’face to face’ meetings
- Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Ensuring project Administration duties and handover to Operations is timely and complete.
- Keeping current clients satisfied with a “Gold Standard” and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics – reporting to acting manager & being accountable to your KPI’s.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, then please get in touch with us below or via email@example.com. To find more pipeline sales jobs, visit our pipeline jobs page.
Want to be the first to know about any new pipeline jobs? Sign up to our job alerts.
+44 113 487 7420