Business Line Manager – Field Products & Services – Pipeline
It’s the career-defining opportunity you’ve been looking for, at a renowned Pipeline business.
Tell me more..
We’re looking for a commercially driven Business Line Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset, to develop regional market strategies.
Would you enjoy being responsible for:
- Monitoring of and striving for customer satisfaction
- Requesting project-based assignments of project managers with precise requirement specifications.
- Monitoring, guiding and improving individual project performance (time, cost, quality).
- Solving conflicts in between different services and projects within the business line, and be constructive when conflicts arise between different business lines and regions.
- Developing and executing regional market strategies in cooperation with Regional Business Execution, supported by Regional Business Collaboration and Resourcing.
- Continuous improvement of market understanding (e.g. regulatory changes, market trends, customer needs and competition).
- Requesting time-based assignments of sales engineers with precise requirement specifications.
- Defining market messaging with input from regional collaboration and request support from Group business Line
• Management and marketing support.
- Ensuring positive customer relationships across all client interfaces and align with relations of other Business Lines in the region or the group as needed.
- Efficient process execution from acquisition to final delivery of products and services to the defined quality, within defined time frame, and within cost budgets.
- Effective & efficient achieving of specified targets.
Do you have?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any related field preferably Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in engineering sales & sales management.
- Understanding of the regional market with proven and documented track record in Oil & Gas industry as an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Confidence and ability to build effective working relationships and work collaboratively within and across teams.
- Highly driven individual with reward based on the delivery of results.
- Willing to travel as and when required (Extensive travelling).
- Based in (or willing to relocate to) APAC.
- A knowledge of Pipeline Pigging and Cleaning.
- A knowledge of Flow Assurance relating to pipeline projects
Is this the opportunity you’ve been looking for?
Get in touch by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting job ref #907. You can also request a call back below from an expert pipeline recruitment consultant.
Find more job opportunities in pipeline on our pipeline jobs page.
+44 113 487 7420