Head of Sales – Pipeline (Houston)
Up To $180K
ABN Resource are experts in recruiting exceptional talent for the best oil and gas jobs in Houston.
A new Head of Sales position has become available with the responsibility to manage and lead the regional sales team, maximizing the long-term business potential of the region while ensuring sales targets are met and follows agreed sales process.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Management of the Key Account Managers and other sales staff in the region.
• Responsible for setting and monitoring the KPI’s for the team and giving on the spot coaching where required. Conducting regular performance review meetings and ensuring that their professional development is being supported.
• Setting sales objectives by forecasting and developing the annual sales budget for the relevant regions and territories.
• Responsible for the creation, monitoring and adjustment of the multi-year business strategy for the region.
• Recommending selling prices to CEO by constantly monitoring competitor costs and demands.
• Providing market intelligence to the product management team on customers’ needs and shares competitor insights with other regions.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or sales management.
• Minimum of ten years sales experience within a B2B sales environment with at least three years in sales management within a technical services sales environment.
• Experience of successfully managing of a sales team.
• Previous pipeline inspection industry or from a comparable service-industry.
• Experience of working within a matrix organisation.
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, to other locations, customer sites or test
• Travel both domestic and internationally may be required.
If this sounds like you then get in touch below for further details.
Want to know more about why we’re a trusted oil and gas recruitment agency? Find details on our market pages: Pipeline recruitment, Lubricant Recruitment, Oil & Gas Trading Recruitment, Shipping & Fuel Recruitment.
+44 113 487 7420