Business Development Manager – North West UK – Lubricants
£30000 - £45000 per annum
In your next job do you want:
• A market leading and recognised name that when you call a customer they want to meet you?
• Excellent career advancement opportunities – staff of this business have regularly gone through 3 promotions from entry level to senior management in under 6 years
• Bonus up to 37.5% of earnings
• Security of an ambitious £Multi-Billion Turnover global multinational with the money to invest in growth
• Some of the best industry training, leader and colleague to learn from
• Daily Variety and new challenges with a diversified customer base, markets and technical application challenges each day
•Make your customers more profitable, sustainable, and efficient?
Can you offer us?
• Technical Sales skills to Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, Utilities, Process industries.
•Degree or time served in a technical/engineering/
•Comfortable talking to maintenance and reliability engineers, buyers, directors.
• Deliver new business wins
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an oil super major brand, delivering technical sales of industrial lubricants and lubrication management services to customers in NW England.
• 5-37% bonus
If you’re interested then please get in touch using the contact details or form below.
Find more available lubricant roles on our job listing page or sign up for job alerts below to be the first to hear about the latest Lubricant job opportunities.
+44 113 487 7420