Business Development Manager – ILI – Pipeline
Considering your next big career move? We have an excellent opportunity for a business development manager to join a prestigious Houston company due to a team expansion.
Key roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to assist company goals
• Support sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
• Stay up to date with market analyses to determine customer needs, discount rates and price schedules.
• Support business development activity
• Co-ordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
• Attend relevant trade association events to promote the company and products.
• Schedule meetings with existing and potential clients to maintain relationships and negotiate deals.
• Work within a matrix structure ensuring accurate coordination between sales and other departments.
• Prepare accurate and thorough periodic sales report to share with the team.
• Have a full understanding of the activities and products of the competition.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree; or eight years sales experience within the pipeline industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Previous In Line Inspection and Ultrasonic experience within the pipeline industry.
• Must obtain and maintain a valid passport and driver’s license.
• Must successfully pass pre-employment testing and background screening.
Interested? Get in touch below. ABN Resource bring their award-winning pipeline recruitment methodology to match the very best candidates with the best companies within the pipeline market. Find out more about our Pipeline service here.
+44 113 487 7420