Business Development & Analysis Manager
£75k Basic + Benefits
It might be the career-defining opportunity you’ve been looking for… work in a high growth company with a team oriented culture.
About the Client
A global petroleum transport & storage company has been established for over 95 years, specialising in management of petroleum products in Europe and one of the leading companies in this sector across the globe. The group manages Europe’s largest network of refined products and are ranked second in Europe in terms of storage capacity and seventh in the world. They currently operate 50% of the UK’s fuel pipeline network, and work with three oil refineries and have access to four strategically located ports across the UK.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established business with a strong position on the market. Aside from the excellent opportunity for professional growth and remuneration package, the company can offer a highly inclusive, vibrant, diverse and sociable working environment.
- Operate as a key member of the UK Commercial department.
- Report directly to UK Commercial Director, and interface with UK CEO and Corporate Commercial Director.
- Bring new services and offers to existing and new customers.
- Coordinate key commercial projects.
- Forecasting and reporting of sales performance.
- Manage and monitoring pricing and margins.
- Occasionally attend industry events.
- Experienced in strategic business development and negotiation, with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of aviation, inland and fuel supply logistics in the UK. Including storage, fuel farms, transportation and movement of fuel goods.
- Financially savvy, can present to board-level internally and externally.
- Able to create and deliver strategy for diversifying business interests.
- Ideally from an oil major, or fuel supply background with strong background in commercial fuel wholesale and supply.
- Minimum three years’ experience in fuel sales
- Culture fit, and work within the strong ethical and moral standards of the company.
Interested? Submit your details below, email email@example.com or request a callback from our helpful recruitment team.Not quite the role you were looking for? See our pipeline jobs page for more opportunities
+44 113 487 7420