Business Field Manager: Integrity Solutions – Pipeline Jobs
Pipeline recruitment specialists, ABN Resource, are recruiting a Business Field Manager for a prestigious, global pipeline company with a specific focus on asset integrity management. This is a great opportunity for a candidate experienced in asset integrity management to join a forward-thinking, market leading & innovative team.
• Develop and deliver regional strategies in cooperation with regional and global teams to drive the rapid growth of our integrity solutions business;
• Continuous improvement of market understanding (e.g. market changes, market trends,customer needs and competition);
• Ensure positive customer relationships across all clients;
• Efficient process execution from acquisition to final delivery of products and services to the defined quality, within defined time frame, and within cost budgets;
• Professional guidance of the local team;
• Specify qualifications of the human and non-human resources needed for projects within the respective business field;
• Implement, check and sustain uniform processes and quality standards in the region.
• Flexible working hours;
• Collaborative environment where innovation and new ideas are valued and recognised;
• Sociable & positive working environment.
• Minimum of 15 year’s working experience specifically in asset integrity management for industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining and/or Chemical;
• Master Degree in Engineering required. Additional degrees in Sales, Business Development and Marketing would be an asset;
• An engineering and commercial background within asset integrity;
• High level expertise in the Oil & Gas, Mining or Chemical industry and high level of understanding around engineering products and services;
• Willingness to travel as required both locally and internationally;
• Excellent analytical, organisational, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• The ideal candidate should have had practical experience in Management, Business Development, Project, Sales and Consultancy roles, giving him/her a multifunctional business profile.
Interested in finding out more? Contact us below for more details on this asset integrity management role or browse our other Pipeline opportunities.
+44 113 487 7420